You Can't Have Flawless Skin Without Correcting The Subcutaneous Tissue
When you think of beautiful skin, what comes to mind first? Smooth, even toned, lively, without black spots, looking fresh…
Thanks to the applications we download to our mobile phone , it helps us to share this fresh image on social media. We can remove all wrinkles and skin blemishes and achieve a lively and beautiful skin.
So what about the mirrors? If you think you are telling the truth about your skin, you are wrong because the real beauty of the skin comes out when the layers under it are healthy.
Describing the Observ 520 device on his Instagram account recently , Medical Physician Gokce Haspolat MD compared her skin 2 years ago and her current skin with this analysis device that shows subcutaneous tissue and imperfections.
Of course we asked right away.
It Is Not Possible To Beautify Without Correcting The Subcutaneous Tissue
“First of all, I have to say this right away. It is not possible to beautify without correcting the subcutaneous tissue. Without correcting the subcutaneous tissue, you cannot achieve flawless skin.
No matter how hard you try, the skin treatment that you will start without correcting the underlying defects, without a full skin analysis, cannot go beyond sweeping the dust under the carpet.
Yes, Observ 520 is a skin analyzer, it has eight comprehensive observation modes to view and analyze skin health from the deepest layer to the surface.
It allows us to examine skin irregularities in detail and find the best treatment to restore the skin.
It Has 8 Observation Modes
What they are, let's take a quick look:
1. Daylight: skin seen in this natural daylight setting
2. Surface texture: extracts the textural topography of the skin
3. Pigmentation : showing skin irregularities such as sun damage, pigmentation , melasma , general color variations.
4. Microvascular: shows capillary vessels , which cause redness in the skin and visible facial flushing .
5. Parallel polarized: shows enlarged appearance of skin surface, fine lines
6. Cross polarized: shows very clear appearance of dermal structures, vascular conditions, inflammations and pigmentation
7. Real UV: shows skin abnormalities on the surface and deeper layers
8. Stimulate woods light : shows the diagnostic dimensions of the skin, such as thirst and oiliness.
How Does Skin Analysis Help Us?
It enables a more accurate treatment planning, patient follow-up, and post-treatment comparison.
Moreover, because it reveals skin concerns in great detail, it raises awareness of current and future skin conditions within a minute, making it easier for me to plan targeted and accurate treatment for my patients.”
Get more information about Skin Care
Written on 16/03/2022
Last Update: 13/10/2022