6 Things You Should Look For In Before And After Hair Transplantation Photos
Before and after hair transplantation photos are the first materials that those who are considering hair transplantation, and they are one of the most useful tools they can use when evaluating the quality of the work done.
Emphair Hair Transplantation Center explained what we should pay attention to when examining the before and after hair transplant photos :
“As you said, before and after hair transplant photos are the most important reference point for those who want to have hair transplant surgery.
Hair transplant surgery is one of the most important cosmetic surgeries that enable the person to regain their self-confidence.
In hair transplantation treatment, each stage of which is of particular importance, before and after photos have a decisive feature on the road map to be reached.
Which hair transplantation technique is used, how many grafts are transferred; We can understand how many positive results in how many months, from successful and unsuccessful results to the before and after hair transplantation photo analysis.
You Can Find Patients Suffering From a Similar Hair Loss
Patients can also examine the photos of patients with similar hair loss problems and see what kind of result they can reach.
Sometimes, hair transplant clinics can post misleading photos to give a better quality hair transplant image than it actually is.
These photos are in dim light and low resolution, or the hair is shaped to hide the details of the hair transplant.
In summary, it is most important to know what you are looking for when examining before and after photos.
6 Topics To Consider Before and After
1. The hairline looks more natural when single follicular units are transplanted rather than grouped. In the result photos, focus on the hairline to see whether multiple grafts or individual grafts form the hairline.
2. In the hairline there is a design that the doctor must do correctly. In this design, a natural, smooth transition from the hairline to the temples should be created.
Correct placement of single grafts in the temple area can provide this natural appearance. Attention should be paid to these parts in the photographs.
3. In order to achieve a high-density appearance after hair transplantation, it is necessary to have at least 40% of the original hair density.
Pay particular attention to this in the before and after photos to assess the hair transplant specialist's ability to place hair grafts on balding areas.
4. Hair transplantation is done meticulously so that it is not obvious that it is done, and for this situation, proper donor area management is very important.
If excessive root removal is made from the donor area, an undesirable appearance occurs in this area. To avoid these undesirable results, the donor area should be treated equally and homogeneously.
In order to evaluate this situation, the nape area should be carefully looked at in the photos before and after hair transplantation.
5. The hair transplant center should also have experience in correcting the bad results from the previous hair transplant. Can they properly correct an unnatural hairline or cover an obvious scar?
It is necessary to examine the before and after photos by zooming in again.
6. Another difficult part of a hair transplant is the crease and apex at the back of the head.
The hair in these areas is naturally thinner and grows in a spiral pattern that can be difficult to reconstruct surgically.
When examining the photos, you should pay special attention to how this curve was redesigned.
Get more information about Hair Transplant
Written on 14/06/2018
Last Update: 24/06/2022