I am glad that I met Nazım Çerkeş... Before, I went to a doctor in Izmir and had an operation without doing much Read moreRead more
Nazim Cerkes, MD
Years of Experience: 32
He was born in 1959 in Istanbul.
He founded COSMED Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery Center in 2002. In 2003, its branch Cosmed Caddebostan Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Beauty Center was started to service.
He also serves as the President of the International Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
Awards / Certificates
- President of ISAPS / 2020 -2022 (International Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons)
- President of ERA / 2016 – 2018 (European Rhinoplasty Association)
- President of EPCD / 2009 – 2012 (Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- Graduated from Ankara Science High School
- He completed his university education at Hacettepe Faculty of Medicine.
- Between 1983-1985, he did compulsory state service in Ordu-Ünye.
- In 1985, he started his specialization education at the Istanbul Faculty of Medicine.
- He became a Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Specialist.
- He started Microsurgery practices at Istanbul Medical Faculty.
- He was recived the title of Associate Professor in 1997.
- After completing his specialization training, he went to the USA.
- He worked with Prof. Luis O. Vasconez at UAB (University of Alabama at Birmingham) as a research fellow.
- Gained experience at Dr. Gaylon Mc Collough's clinic who is one of the most important authorities in rhinoplasty.
- After returning to Turkey, he served in Istanbul Medical Faculty, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department.
- In 2002, he founded the COSMED Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery Center.
- It opened its second branch in 2003.