Hello, I would like to share my Lipedem story with you. I think that the history of the disease is as important as the Read moreRead more
Yener Demirtas, MD
Years of Experience: 24
He was born in 1974. He became a plastic surgeon by getting the education in reputable universities in Turkey and the world. He has nearly 100 international publications, over 100 international speeches, and many international awards.
Dr. Yener Demirtaş has been dealing with Lipoedema treatment for over 15 years. During this time, he tried all known liposuction methods and continued his search despite good results.
Dr. Demirtaş has been using the "Lymph Protective VASER Liposuction" method, which he developed himself, for the treatment of lipoedema for the last 8 years.
Dr. Demirtaş has focused entirely on the treatment of patients with lipoedema for the last 10 years and continues his studies by performing only lipoedema surgeries.
Dr. Demitaş treats his patients by body shaping with the Lymph Protective Vaser Liposuction method. In necessary patients; he also performs procedures such as tummy tuck, arm lift, thigh lift surgeries, breast reduction, breast augmentation with fat injections or facial rejuvenation.
- He graduated from Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine in 1999.
- He earned a degree in the Medical Specialization Examination in the same year.
- He started his specialty training at Gazi University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- He became a Plastic Surgeon.
- In 2005, he became a lecturer at Samsun Ondokuz Mayıs University.
- He received the title of Associate Professor in 2011.
Where do I begin I went to Turkey in April to get liposuction with clinic centre met the most awful surgeon he didn’t spot Read moreRead more